Nessen Joins HEI
Post Date: September 08, 2021
Kaitlin Nessen joins HEI's Thief River Falls team as an Administrative Assistant. Kaitlin will be the friendly face greeting clients, leading the daily operation of administrative duties, coordinating social events for the Thief River Falls team, and assisting technical staff with preparing reports and other client deliverables locally and cross-office, as needed.
A native of Thief River Falls, Kaitlin earned an associate degree in radiologic technology from Northland Community and Technical College. She previously worked as a Radiologic Technologist for more than five years, where she honed key skills to work in pressured environments, mastered time management, and navigated different challenges.
When asked what attracted her to work at HEI, Kaitlin stated "I knew [Houston Engineering] was a good company based on a close friend who has been employed at the company for a few years. When I saw the ad in the paper, I was instantly intrigued and knew I would like the atmosphere of the company and the work it entailed."
- Hobbies: Being with family, enjoying the outdoors (even in the winter), running, biking, and reading
- Family and Pets: Husband (Tanner), one daughter (Rylin, 1 year), and a black lab
- Enjoys Listening to: Anything, she loves music
- Cheers for the: Minnesota teams: the Wild, Vikings, and Twins
- Favorite Food: Peanut butter
- I'm excited to be part of the HEI team because: "Every person I have been in contact with has been so kind. I look forward to digging into the HEI team and hopefully help make a difference in the company!"